Montag, 25. Juli 2022

PowerPoint Wargame - the wargame you can play at work



 I wanted to have a wargame that:

- could be played solitaire

- was sci fi

- could be played at work

After some tinkering I figured, I could use Microsoft's PowerPoint for everything:

To generate a backdrop, to host the hexmap, to move counters from A to B. 

Now all I needed were some tried and true combat mechanics as well as the time to jot everything down.

Well, what shall I say? Here I am, playing the PowerPoint Wargame. And as I want to share my joys, I'd like to share the game with you folks:

If you want it - come and get it´


Here an ingame screenshot of a possible starting setup:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bloodywood - Spellcasters summoning their armies to wage war

  Between the dense trees of the Bloodywood, wizards can find summoning circles of all kinds. As we are talking about "Duel" here,...