Mittwoch, 14. September 2022

Duel: The core rules in a Pocketmod



Sooo ... I am still working on my rules for my 15 minute skirmisher "Duel" 

 

Right now, I have cracked down the core rules into a format, that makes them easily portable: The "pocketmod" format! A pocketmod is a single site you can fold down into a booklet by adding a cut in the centre. (Read more at pocketmod.com for details - or in the instructions in the PDF 🙂 ) 

You may get a sneak peak at the current pocketmod rulebook here: 

http://cloud.catzeyes.de/index.php/s/QAbiHQ9sFRAqxKg

If you are interested in the full rules, you may download them here: www.catzeyes.de/Duel  

My question to you now is: what do you think about those pocketmod rules? Are they easily understandable? What would you add or kick out?  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

No Wars

  No dice. No cards. No measuring. This flicking wargame has been an entry for the One Page Game Jam 2024 held by Andrew of “The Hobby Dunge...