Dienstag, 16. Juli 2024

Duel Design Diary - Things I still need to add

Ok, so after talking to some living people, here are some things I need to do with the rules:

1.) Put everything into one file. Apparently people find it tedious having to download multiple files. I think, I like that idea. Makes the book bigger =)

2.) Movement abilities. In the Heist expansion, non combat abilities are handled. Likewise, units need an option to do special movements such as: Dash, climb, jump, drop.

Anyone must be able to use such abilities.

3.) Exploding 6es. An optional rule for anyone. 6es explode allowing for one more die to be rolled. More Chaos. I love it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

SUMMER

  Geez. The sun is burning down here - mercilessly. Nothing special happening at the CatZeyeS Headquarters. Wishing you all some wonderful d...